Home Health and Mobility – Meeting Provider NeedsBy David Crist
The Impact of Interruptions and Distractions on Hospital Pharmacies:A Review with RecommendationsBy Anthony J. Melanson, BS; and Marc R. Summerfield, RPh, MS
• Care New England / Vice President (VP) of Quality / Posted: 11-18-13
• Lessons From the Frontline: Compassionate Approaches to Preventing Patient Violence
• Improving Reliability with Root Cause Analysis
• Usability Testing of a U-500 Insulin Syringe: A Human Factors Approach
• Plan Ahead to Prevent Slips, Trips, and Falls
• Editor's Notebook: IOM Plans to Add Diagnostic Error to ‘Quality Chasm’ Series
• Patient- and Family-Centered Care: Partnering with Patients and Families from the Bedside to the Boardroom
• Analytics: Predictive Analytics Drives Patient Engagement and Improves Care
• Readmissions: Nursing Home Tackles Readmissions with In-house Primary Care
• Health IT & Quality: Evolving to Health 3.0
• ISMP: FentaNYL Patch Fatalities Linked to ‘Bystander Apathy’
• Special Advertising Section: Incident Reporting: Analyze, Manage, Prevent
Powered by Joomla!.
Valid XHTML and CSS.