Employers Post a Job Jobseekers View Jobs or Post a Resume
LATEST PATIENT SAFETY AND QUALITY HEALTHCARE NEWS
PSQH CAREER CENTER
NICU upgrades nurse communication.
The new NICU offers the latest in neonatal care, and protects babies from noise and disruptions. The key to the quiet: an upgrade in nurse communication.
Read the case study to see how nurses got big results using Voalte smartphones to receive alarms and alerts from their tiny patients.
MOST READ ARTICLES
- Malpractice Claims Analysis Confirms Risks in EHRs
- Medication Reconciliation: Getting Started with IT
- Interdisciplinary Leadership Team Responds to Escalating Drug Shortages
- Don’t (Always) Give Blood
- Healthcare Analytics: Patient Engagement — What Can We Learn from Other Industries?
- Special Advertising Section: Hand Hygiene—Always a Gentleman
RECENT FEATURES & COLUMNS
If you missed Q-Centrix's recent webinar Strategies to Manage Hospital Acquired Conditions Reporting in an ACA World - An IC Check-Up here's your chance to check it out:
New video from The Patient Safety Movement:
New video from GOJO: GOJO PROVON Ultra Mild Foam Handwash