Employers Post a Job Jobseekers View Jobs or Post a Resume
MOST READ ARTICLES
- ACO Care Transitions: Coaching, Management, and Coordination
- Clinician Support: Five Years of Lessons Learned
- Peripheral IVs: Fewer and Better
- Patient Education: Better Patient Education for Improved Engagement and Compliance
- Reducing Interruption Fatigue with Advanced Alarm-Safety Middleware
- Is Incivility an Underlying Threat to Safety in Obstetrics?
RECENT FEATURES & COLUMNS
FEATURED WHITE PAPER
The goal of this paper was to see if the availability of Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) mentors would assist hospitals in planning and implementing innovative strategies to improve glycemic control. After identifying best practices utilized in high-performing hospitals for inpatient glycemic control, SHM set out to test the practices in new hospitals with established glycemic teams.